Playing with Fire presents TWO HUGE back-to-back nights of music on July 14th & 15th at Midtown Crossing (31st & Dodge) in Omaha, Nebraska.
The first night, Friday-July 14th, features vocal powerhouse and PwF favorite Dawn Tyler Watson from Canada, the 2017 International Blues Challenge winner with the Ben Racine Band, winner of the prestigious Albert King award at the IBC in Memphis.
Supporting Act is Omaha's own funk & blues band, Domestic Blend, with soulful guitars that will make you weep.
Opening band is BluesEd, Us & Them Blues Band, representatives of the Blues Society of Omaha at the 2017 Youth Showcase in Memphis at the International Blues Challenge.
Between sets, you will be entertained by, the MUST SEE, Saurus Prowl. 18-foot tall walking dinosaurs creatures designed and brought to life by Close-Act Theatre street performers from the Netherlands.
* Gates open at 4:30
* Music starts at 5:30
* Free-will donations accepted at gates & online at www.playingwithfireomaha.net
* Hotel packages available at Element Omaha Midtown Crossing
* Free parking available for 3 hours at the Midtown Crossing garages
* Blankets & lawn chairs encouraged along with your dancing shoes!
* Food available for purchase from the many fine Midtown Crossing restaurants or bring your own picnic basket
* Beer & Wine ok, but no hard liquor, please
* More info at www.playingwithfireomaha.net