It's back again!!
Mark your calendars for the 5th Annual Omaha Beer Week Craft Beer Bar Bus Tour on Saturday, February 20th from noon-10pm.
This event has been the highlight of Omaha Beer Week since we began in 2012, and we feel this year will be the BEST bus tour ever!
That Saturday, 15 different Omaha Beer Week shuttles will make stops between 27 participating craft beer bars and breweries around Omaha on three separate routes. You may then connect between those routes via the OBW CBBBT Express!!
You are free to hop on and off at any location. Buses will unload and load passengers at each designated stop quickly and depart with no waiting. An OBW Shuttle Bus should be by about every 30 minutes. It is YOUR responsibility to be outside when the bus arrives, as some stops MAY NOT be in clear sight of the bar or brewery you are at. Each bus holds a maximum of 30 people. If the bus is full you may not be able to board, but don't worry - another bus will be by shortly.
• All Day Ride Passes are ONLY available online through EventBright.com (any remaining ride passes will be made available day of - but this event is expected to sell out)
• Ride Passes Prices
$14.00 Till 11:59pm on February 19, 2016
18.00 Day Of (IF AVAILABLE wristbands will also be available at redemption sites for "in person" purchases)
• Keep in mind, your Eventbrite tickets WILL NOT GET YOU ON THE BUS.
• You'll need to redeem your tickets for bus wristbands at one of the following three locations beginning February 13, 2016. No wristband, no bus.
• Redemption Sites/Express Route Stops:
Beertopia - 3570 Farnam Street
LOCAL Beer, Patio and Kitchen - 902 Dodge Street
Dudley's Pizza and Tavern - 2110 S 67th Street
One more redemption location coming soon!
• • • • Your 2016 Craft Beer Bus Tour Locations • • • •
• Alamo Draft House - NEW
• Beer Corner USA - The Crescent Moon Alehouse, The Huber Haus German Bier Hall, Max & Joe's Belgian Tavern and Beertopia
• Beyond Golf Bar + Kitchen
• Brickway Brewing Company & Distillery
• The Down Under Lounge with the "Side Door Stage" - NEW
• Dudley's Pizza and Tavern - NEW
• The Dundee Dell
• The Elbow Room
• Farnam House Brewing Company
• Harney Street Tavern - NEW
• Havana Garage - NEW
• Infusion Brewing Company
• Jake's Cigars & Spirits
• Jerry's Bar
• Krug Park | Beers & Bloody Marys
• Local Beer Patio and Kitchen - NEW
• Lucky Bucket Brewing Company
• Nebraska Brewing Company Taproom
• The Nifty Bar - NEW
• The Old Mattress Factory
• Omaha Tap House
• Reverb Lounge
• Scriptown Brewing Company
• St Andrew's Pub - NEW
• Upstream Brewing Company Old Market
• Wilson & Washburn
Get your wristband now, as only a limited number will be sold!!!
• Bus Transportation provided by First Student Buses
• Routes - Route Info Coming Soon!
For your safety each bus will have uniformed security on board.
NO DRINKING WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE OBW BUSSES!!
Several locations have large parking lots
• Alamo Draft House
• Beer Corner USA
• Dudley's Pizza and Tavern
• Lucky Bucket Brewing Company
• Nebraska Brewing Company
Please be a responsible Omaha Beer Week participant. We are providing buses because we don't want you to Drink and Drive... please don't Drink and Drive after the event. If you need a ride, contact Uber - our Safe Ride Sponsor - where new users can earn a $20 ride credit by using the promo code: OMAHABEER