April's First Friday at Sheldon will be jam-packed with awesome-ness! What's on the docket, you ask?
- Catch the premiere of short film "The Idea of a Land Ethic: The art of human connection to the land" presented by the Water for Food Global Institute at the University of Nebraska.
- Catch student artists in the act as they demo their skills in painting, throwing clay on the wheel, and more!
- Don't miss the soulful tunes of Andrea von Kampen, who will play an acoustic set from 5:30-6:30.
- Take a guided tour of the galleries at 5:30 and 6:30.
- Munch on cookies from everyone's favorite, The Cookie Company!
- As always, get your fill of art in our permanent collection galleries, or in our temporary exhibitions, "Conflict and Consequence: Photographing War and Its Aftermath," "An-My Lê: 29 Palms," and "15 Photographs, 15 Curators."