Friday, June 30th
w/ special guests New Politics and The Skints
Gates: 6 p.m. || Show: 7 p.m.
All Ages || $20 + fees: General Admission || $60 + fees: VIP Pass
Location: Centennial Mall & M Streets in Downtown Lincoln
RAIN OR SHINE!
Tickets On-Sale Friday, March 17th @ 10 a.m.
Ways to Buy:
- Charge by phone: 800.745.3000
- Pinnacle Bank Arena Ticket Office: Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Bourbon Theatre Box Office: Tuesday - Friday, 11 a.m.- 6 p.m. OR during evening business hours
VIP Pass Includes:
- Early entry into the event
- Special VIP viewing area
- Access to private bar and bathrooms
- Free admission to The Bourbon's Official After Party
Parking is available on street at meters and in parking garages
- Parking Map: http://imgur.com/a/81Ljr
- Visit http://parkandgo.org/ for more information about garages and meters
The festival space spans portions of M Street, N Street and Centennial Mall
-Site Map: http://imgur.com/a/nJJH4
*subject to change
Food and beverage will be available once inside the gates
Presented by The Bourbon, Mammoth, SMG, 104-1 The Blaze (KIBZ-FM) and Lincoln's Hit Music 106-3 KFRX.