Join us for the The Crescent Moon Alehouse and The Huber Haus German Bier Hall's 14th Annual OKTOBERFEST!
Friday Sept 25, 2015 4:00pm - 2:00am
Saturday Sept 26, 2015 Noon-2:00am
• Free Admission
• HUGE Outdoor Space!
• Live German Music
The Barry Boyce Band plays both Friday & Saturday at 5:30pm
Bobby "Z" and Polka Joy plays Saturday at 1:00pm
• Lots of Great German Beer served In Authentic German Mugs
• Large Selection of Glassware available to purchase
Again this year, we have custom logoed ½ liter mugs for only $5
If you bought a ½ liter or liter mug in past years you may bring it back to use so you don't have to buy a mug again this year.
If you have a favorite mug you want to bring that does not have a fill line on it, you can still bring it, we will just pour your bier in a plastic cup and you can transfer it into your decorative stein.
Like wise, we are no longer going to fill mugs half way. It's too hard to know where the half measure actually is and don't want to over charge someone.
• Ceremonial Keg Tappings both days!
• Authentic Imported German Oktoberfest Biers On Draft
Spaten • Weihnstephaner • Hacker-Pschorr • Paulaner • Warsteiner • Ayinger • Hofbrau Haus
• Try great American Oktoberfest and Fall beers on tap in the Crescent Moon Alehouse
• Shot Specials!!
• Wonderful German Food (Brats, Chicken, Schnitzel, Pretzels and Desserts)
• Oktoberfest Competitions
Contests will be held on Saturday, September 27th.
Signup sheets will be at the shot stand.
We ask that all competitors arrive under the tent (by the band) 5-10 minutes prior to the competition start time. A prize will be awarded to first place.
All competitions are FREE to signup for.
• Foot long brat challenge (6pm) - Sponsored by Frank Stoyich Meats
Open to the first 6 men and women who sign up to see who can eat a foot long bratwurst the fastest! The women will go first at 6pm immediately followed by the men.
• Speed Challenge (7pm) - Sponsored by Warsteiner
Open to the first six men and women that signup. The women will go first at 7pm immediately followed by the men.
• Liter Endurance Hold (8pm) - Sponsored by Brauerei Spaten
Open to the first six men and women that signup. The women will go first at 8pm immediately followed by the men.
• Bavarian Pretzel Eating Contest (8:30pm) - Sponsored by Brauerei Paulaner
Open to the first 6 men and women who sign up to see who can eat a authentic Bavarian pretzel the fastest! The women will go first at 8:30 immediately followed by the men.
• German "costumes" and traditional clothing thoroughly encouraged!
• Families Welcome - if under 21 you MUST be accompanied by your LEGAL parent or guardian. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Follow us on Twitter: @BeerCornerUSA
Follow us on Instagram @BeerCornerUSA
Beer Corner USA
3578 Farnam Street