Omaha Beef will be holding their 2015 Prime Dancer Tryouts on Saturday, December 5th (prelims) and Sunday, December 6th (finals)!
We are lookingn for a fun, loving, talented team full of women that love to dance! If you think that description fits you, do yourself a favor and tryout! You have nothing to lose & an amazing experience to gain!
Guest judges for the finals on Sunday include Big Party Morning Show, Thorr Tripp, KETV 7 Sports, and Head Coach Cory Ross!
What to expect:
- You will learn a minute and a half dance that will include jazz, pom, hip hop, and kicks
- You will be asked to show splits right and left, straight leg leaps, a double turn, then an optional tricks / tumbling
- Finals will consist of the tryout routine and an interview round
- We are asking you wear form fitting dance attire for preliminaries. For finals, you will recieve a shirt to wear
- For the interview, please wear business casual attire
Cost: $35 for registration
There will be a $10 workhop to learn the audition material ahead of time Friday before auditions. This is not mandatory but recommended,
**Fee may be paid in person at the Omaha Beef office at Ralston Arena, or check maybe be mailed to Omaha Beef (7300 Q Street, Ralston, NE, 68127). Credit / Debit payment options are available on registration form.
***If mailing payment, payment and form must be received minimum 5 days before tryouts
To get your registration packet, please go to www.beeffootball.com - or - email firstname.lastname@example.org