Playing with Fire presents TWO HUGE back-to-back nights of music on July 14th & 15th at Midtown Crossing (31st & Dodge) in Omaha, Nebraska.
The second night, Saturday-July 15th, features Aynsley Lister from the UK, in his only North American appearance in 2017. When explosive natural ability collides with fiery, emotionally charged compositions, the result is Aynsley Lister; an incredible guitarist whose brand of blues‐based rock delivers contemporary songwriting fueled with the kind of heart and soul that's missing from so much modern music.
Playing with Fire fan favorite, Ben Poole, also from the Uk, brings his killer guitar licks and amazing style back to the PwF stage as the supporting act.
American blues veteran and road warrior, TOMMY CASTRO and The Painkillers, round out the stage for an incredible night of guitar heroes unlike you've seen in the Midwest.
Opening band is BluesEd, Five minute drive, with a youthful blues style all their own at their first PwF appearance.
Between sets, you will be entertained by, the MUST SEE, Saurus Prowl. 18-foot tall walking dinosaurs creatures designed and brought to life by Close-Act Theatre street performers from the Netherlands.
* Gates open at 3:00
* Music starts at 4:30
* Free-will donations accepted at gates & online at www.playingwithfireomaha.net
* Hotel packages available at Element Omaha Midtown Crossing
* Free parking available for 3 hours at the Midtown Crossing garages
* Blankets & lawn chairs encouraged along with your dancing shoes!
* Food available for purchase from the many fine Midtown Crossing restaurants or bring your own picnic basket
* Beer & Wine ok, but no hard liquor, please
* More info at www.playingwithfireomaha.net