Join us on Wednesday, October 21st at 5pm as we tap beers in all three bars on Beer Corner USA with brews that makes your mouth pucker, your taste buds twitch and get your squeeters going!
No less than 10 sour beers to be tapped, with those brewed by American craft breweries in The Crescent Moon Alehouse, from Belgium in Max & Joe's Belgian Tavern and hopefully even some rarely seen sour German styles in The Huber Haus German Bier Hall!
Get ready to pucker up!
Tapped in the Crescent Moon
• New Belgium Brewing Company's Eric's Ale Peach-Spiked Sour Beer 7%
• New Belgium Brewing Company's Le Terroir Dry Hopped Sour Ale 7.5%
• Great Divide Brewing Co. 21th Anniversary Aged American Sour Ale 6.2%
• Odell Brewing Company's Pina Agria Sour Pineapple 6.5%
Tapped in Max & Joe's
• Brouwerij Verhaeghe - Vichte Duchesse De Bourgogne Sour Red 6.2%
• Brouwerij Van Steenberge Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Brown Ale 5.5%
• Brouwerij Bavik-De Brabandere Petrus Aged Pale 7.3%
• Wekken Sour Belgian Ale 8.9% Collaboration between Left Hand Brewing Company and De Proefbrouwerij a unique blend of Imperial Stout & a classic Flemish Sour
Tapped in the Huber Haus
Plus, a few more yet to be announced!!